Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Globaloria Workshop - July 2008

Workshop time goes by so quickly. I wish I had a video of the class instruction to review later. There are so many items of interest I will probably forget by the time school begins in the fall. Hopefully, Lee will send me reminders throughout the school year.

I always enjoy meeting the Globaloria participants. It is always interesting to share ideas on subject matter not relating to Globaloria.

"Why didn't I remember that from the previous session" goes through my mind a number of times. How soon we forget!

2 comments:

VickyNeal said...

nice post - you said everything I was thinking!

Lee Kraus said...

Hey Randy, do you think you can post more to your blog? It might even help you remember allow you to reference things later?

Thanks,

Lee